Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas break haul

Hi!

So since I'm back in Helsinki and the after Christmas sales are going on, I've been doing way too much shopping for the past 2 days so I thought I'd show you what I got. I think only few things I bought weren't on sale.


A new thermos mug from Starbucks to keep my tea in on school mornings.


I went to look for a new book to read from Akateeminen and my friend recommended this and it sounded pretty interesting.


From Kicks I got IsaDora's peel off base for nails and Hugo Boss's Jour Pour Femme body lotion.


The Body Shop had brought back couple of their body scrubs I had missed when they were on sale so I got the raspberry one. It literally smells like raspberry jam.


From Sokos I got IsaDora's transparent lip liner, Rimmel's stay matte powder, a back up for my favorite makeup sponge from Cailap, Rimmel's Scandaleyes mascara, I Love... hand soaps in Raspberry & Blackberry and Mango & Papaya and Cleansing wipes from Nivea.


A book about how to keep your apartment clean and put together in a laid back way. I will probably need this more than I even know.


Went to Sokos again and got a GOSH lip lacquer in Crispy lips, a lip brush from We Care Icon and a night cream from Lumene.


I went to a different Kicks and almost died when I saw they had Dior eyeshadows HALF OFF. I've been dreaming about owning one of these for about 5 years so I just had to get one. This one was in 954 Pink Pompadour.




I went a bit crazy in Lush since their holiday stuff was half off. I got sets called Cozy Christmas and Good Tidings. Both of them include different kind of shower and skin care stuff.


Lastly we went to a toy store and I just had to get all the ridiculous One Direction stuff because why not. They were all on sale anyway. I got a secret diary (not so secret anymore) that is also a pillow, some toothbrushes (which are probably the funniest things I've seen), a singing toothbrush, stickers and some Frozen sticker packs.

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: