Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blogmas day 2

Hi!

So today I thought I'd talk about something I love. Which is Christmas music. I think there's just something about listening to certain songs during one time of the year. I'm going to list a few of my favorites here. I don't think I'll even remember all of my favorites because I have so many but I'll try. Most of these songs are obviously performed by many different artists but I'll list my favorite versions.

Suvi Teräsniska - Varpunen jouluaamuna



Post by Susanna Kyrö.



Love this so much we decided to sign it with my friend :)



Suvi Teräsniska - Tulkoon joulu




I was in a choir through whole high school and we always had Christmas concerts during Christmas time and this was always my favorite song to perform for some reason. And now that I'm out of high school, it brings great memories of how much I liked being in the choir and how much we rehearsed for the concerts.

Jari Sillanpää- Lapsuusjoulut





My mom has had this Christmas album as long as I can remember and it's really not a Christmas without listening to it. We always listen to it when we bake gingerbreads and I love all the songs but I picked this one because it was the first one that came to my mind :D

Jingle Bell Rock




I mean.... Do I even need to say anything about this?

Glee - White Christmas




I just had to put one Glee cover on here :D Out of all the Christmas songs they have covered I think White Christmas is my favorite one. Mostly because it's Darren Criss and Chris Colfer.

I think that's all for today :D

See you soon!
~Susanna

1 comment:

Laura said...

Rakastan mutta inhoon samalla noita kahta ekaa biisiä. Just koska niist tulee kaikki joulukonsertit mieleen ja sit meinaa ruveta itkettää :( mut rakastan niitä kyllä enemmän ♥♥♥