Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Blogmas day 3

Hi!

Today I thought I'd share my dream Christmas wish list. I didn't really ask for anything this year other than couple of things that mom is probably going to tell to relatives and family friends. My dad already bought me a flight to Helsinki so I told my parents that's enough because I get to spend Christmas with my family :)
But you know, a girl can always dream. What if I could put literally anything on my Christmas wish list? It would probably look a little like this:


Dior eyeshadow quad
I go drool over these once in a while because they are so pretty but I don't think I'll ever get to actually own one because they are so expensive.


Clarisonic Mia 2
I was actually thinking about wishing for this this year since they finally sell Clarisonics in Finland. I've been so into skin care lately that this would be just perfect right now.


Wildfox jumper
I see people wear these all the time and all the designs on these jumpers are just so pretty and cute. But once again, way too expensive.


Harry Potter complete series
I've wanted to get the Harry Potter books in English for such a long time now and especially this set looks really pretty and I'd love to have that on my bookshelf.


MAC lip glosses from the Holiday collection
MAC always brings out the most beautiful holiday collections and ah, maybe someday...


Urban Decay - Naked Vault
This is probably on every UD lovers' wish list this year. Unfortunately they were really limited and are sold out like everywhere.


A band member
Preferably from One Direction. I promise to feed him!

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: