Wednesday, December 24, 2014

What I got for Christmas 2014

Hi!

And merry Christmas everyone!! :D I will post more about this Christmas later but I thought I'd do a "what I got for Christmas" post as we just opened presents and I personally love reading these kind of blog posts so I thought it might be fun to write one too.

I didn't really ask for anything this year as I got a flight to Helsinki to spend Christmas with my family. There were couple of things I had mentioned to my mom but mostly all of my presents were complete surprises which was nice.


From my friend from school I got a pack of Clipper organic white tea with raspberry and from another one a suuuuper cute stuffed penguin, a Lumene set with my favorite face wash that I'm almost out of, a moisturizer and a glitter nailpolish and a I love mango & papaya shower smoothie.


From my brother I got a cupcake holder. Now I have to make cupcakes when I go back to Rovaniemi hahah :D


I got a box full of some of my favorite candy


My brother's god parents/ my best friend's parents got me some amazing socks and a Redken Color Rebel Hair makeup which is a temporary hair color. I've never even seen these so I'm excited to try it.


I got some pyjamas from my parents and omg these are so cute :3



My parents also got me a One Direction bed sheets and their newest perfume, You & I gift set :D These were the things I told my mom I'd like to maybe get and I'm so so so happy I got both :3




My best friend totally surprised me with her gift. She got me The art of Frozen book (I looked through it quickly and it seems so interesting omg), some Frozen cards and stickers (can you tell I love Frozen? :P) and a huuuge thing of different kinds of tea which all sound super yummy.

That's all for this time. What did you get for Christmas this year? :D

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: