Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Tag

Hi!

Yeah, I kind of gave up on that blogmas thing. I told you it would fail. Here's a Christmas tag for you guys though:

1. What is your favorite Christmas movie/s?
A Finnish film called Joulupukki ja noitarumpu is my absolute favorite! We watch it every year on Christmas Eve with my brother. 
2. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
Home in Helsinki. Actually just flew back to spend my Christmas vacation here :D


3. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
All of them. It's a tradition in Finland.
4. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I think I had my thoughts about him not being real for a while and then we talked about it in school with friends and that made me sure about it. 
5. Favorite festive food?
I don't really like many traditional Finnish Christmas foods. Porridge and ham are my favorite ones but our family usually eats reindeer on Christmas and I like that too :D
6. Favorite Christmas scent?
Gingerbreads right out of the oven, glogg and peppermint.


7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
In Finland we actually celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve so usually when mom (or this year me) gets out of work, we go to a Christmas sauna, eat our Christmas meal, I watch a Christmas movie with my brother and then we open presents. 
8. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Honestly I can't remember

9. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
The Christmas feeling that's in the air minus the stress. I also love all the Christmas lights, they make everything look so pretty.

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: