Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January 2015 Livbox

Hi!

This year's first Livbox came in the mail couple days ago. It wasn't one of my favorite ones but I'm pretty excited to try everything. Here's what was inside:


Philosophy - The Microdelivery Peel Kit If you only knew how excited I got when I heard Livbox were working with Philosophy and we would get their products in the boxes. This one is a two-step in-home peel and the results are supposed to be immediate and remarkable. In the box we had foil packets of what is included in this peel and it will probably last for one use so I'm interested to see how immediate the results are. (76€ / 60 + 60 ml)
Rimmel - BB Cream 9 in 1 I'm kind of not a fan of getting bb creams in Livbox. I mean I would love it if I wasn't as pale as Voldemort. Even though this bb cream is in shade light, it will probably be a bit too dark for me and I will definitely still try it because it sounds pretty interesting. This 9 in 1 bb cream promises to prime, moisturize, minimize pores, conceal, cover, smooth, mattify, brighten and help protect. It also has spf 25. (11,90€ / 30 ml)
La Roche-Posay - Lipikar Baume AP+ balm A balm you use daily. Mostly suitable for very dry or sensitive skin. My face does get really dry especially during winter (it's been even worse in Lapland) and not a lot of things have worked so I'm excited to see how this one works for me. (9€ / 200 ml)
Lumene - Ultra sensitive moisturizing and calming mask I'm always up for trying new face masks so this was nice to get. It's supposed to help to minimize skin irritation, redness and tightness and provide optimal moisture. (17,90€ / 75ml)
Cutrin - Chooz Multivolumizer This product promises volume, body and texture for all hair lengths. It contains UV-, anti-humidity and heat protection. It's also apparently developed especially for Nordic hair and for Nordic conditions. My only problem with this is that you're supposed to blow dry your hair after using this but I let my hair air dry. I might still try out how it works without blow drying. (15,90 / 150ml)

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: