Monday, August 25, 2014

Surprise package from LivBox

Hi!

It's been about a month since I heard that I LivBox would be sending me a surprise package in the mail because I sent them a reaction picture of me opening July's box. Because of my move during the time the package was sent, it never got to me until I emailed LivBox. They have an absolutely amazing customer service and we finally got things sorted out and the package arrived today.


Now the first surprise was the amount of products I was treated with. I was expecting like 3-4, not 6. Here's what I got:

MSCHIC lipgloss in Baby Pink I don't think I actually have a lipgloss that's anything similar to this shade so I'm pretty excited. I almost screamed when I saw this in the package because I just love lip products :D
Clarins BB skin perfecting cream I just decided to switch from BB creams to foundation again but I'm sure I'll find use for this.
Louis Wildmer Cleansing Milk 
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength nail polish in Sweetie Pie This color is soooo pretty! I absolutely love Sally Hansen nail polishes so I can't wait to give this a try.
Peppy Galore Diva toner This is the only product I knew about and I was so excited to get it. Peppy Galore closed down earlier this month and I had some regrets of not ever getting their toners but now I have one and I'm so excited to try it out.
Batiste Dry Shampoo (Original) I think I've stated earlier how much I love Batiste dry shampoos so I don't think I even need to say how excited I got when I saw this.

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: