Thursday, August 7, 2014

Is this even my room anymore?

Hi!

2 DAYS UNTIL THE MOVE!!

How is it so close already aaahh?? I still have some stuff to pack but I got a lot done just today. My desk has been a HUGE mess for weeks now and I finally emptied it. I also did the thing I've refused to do before this day. I took down all the posters and pictures from my walls. They look so empty now. 




My dad also took apart my bed today since I'm taking it with me. I'm also taking my desk and a dresser kind of thing from the living room with me to Rovaniemi. We're probably going to Ikea on our way to get me few other pieces of furniture and I think I already know what I'm getting.


When you combine poster-less walls and the fact that I can't even sleep on my bed anymore, this really doesn't feel like my room anymore. It's a weird feeling. Oh, and you can see a bag full of cleaning supplies in the bottom left corner of the picture haha. My mom surprised me today with those. At least I can cross them out of the almost never-ending "I still need to buy these for my apartment" list.

The move will take a few days and I don't think I'll be able to write anything until I'm settled in Rovaniemi with a wi-fi connection. Hopefully that won't take too long because I really enjoy writing this blog. But do expect a some kind of post about my first day of school. :D

See you soon!
~Susanna

P.S. Because my bed is in like 10 pieces and my desk is surrounded by boxes, this is my amazing laptop setup right now hahaha:


No comments: