Thursday, August 7, 2014

August LivBox

Hi!

How about we ignore that fact that I wasn't supposed to post until I'm in Rovaniemi? Because I got my August LivBox today and I really wanted to share it because this is one of my favorite ones for months. A lot of people seem to agree on their facebook page too :D 


First thing that caught my eye was the tissue paper. It's usually just one color but this time we got patterns! How exciting! Also, every box has a theme and this time different Finnish bloggers had picked their favorite products to be included in the box and I'm so excited to start using these. I don't remember when was the last time I was actually excited about every single product in a LivBox.


The box included following products:
Clinique- All About Eyes I have awful dark circles under my eyes so I'm always up to trying out new eye creams :D
The Body Shop- Honeymania Body Butter not my favorite scent from The Body Shop but it still smells good. I absolutely love their body butters and I got so excited when LivBox said they started working with The Body Shop.
Batiste- XXL Volume Dry Shampoo Have I ever mentioned how much I love Batiste dry shampoos? I use them almost daily so I almost wanted to scream when I saw the bottle in my box. I also like the little bottles because I always carry a dry shampoo with me.
Dolce&Gabbana- Dolce Shower Gel As if I need anymore shower gels :D:D This one smells absolutely amazing and I can't wait to start using it.
Lumene- Arctic Sun Bronzer I've been actually meaning to buy a bit lighter bronzer but never did so this is great :D I tried to get a better picture of the color but this was the best I could do:


See you soon! (This time actually in Rovaniemi :P)
~Susanna

No comments: