Friday, August 22, 2014

2 ingredient banana pancakes

Hi!

The other day I had a banana about to go bad and some leftover eggs from baking in my fridge and I suddenly remembered a super easy recipe I had seen in some blogs so I decided to try it. These are 2 ingredient pancakes and I was a bit scared the first time because I don't really like eggs and thought they would taste like an omelette but they didn't and I was happily surprised.




So the ingredients are super simple:

1 banana
1 egg.

I like to add 1-2 tablespoons of orange juice to give them a little bit more flavor and this time I decided to add some little toppings too.


I used some blueberries, chocolate and cinnamon. These gave the pancakes such a nice taste and I think I'm going to continue experimenting with different toppings.



I used really big blueberries and seems like they were a bit too big so one of the pancakes failed. They still tasted good though and that's all that matters :D



Ta-da! I made a few plain ones to eat with Nutella but out of all toppings, I think the chocolate ones ended up being my favorite.

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: