Saturday, August 16, 2014

First week

Hi!

I'm so sorry it's been so long. I was supposed to write this blog post on Monday but I've been just so busy with everything. Better late than never though, right?

So, I'm now in Rovaniemi. The move went well. I forgot to take a lot of pictures but I had time to snap a few and here they are:


This is not even all of my stuff.... whoops


My new tv stand :D I love it


This is my new lamp. It's actually bright pink in real life. It's amazing



First day of school!! eeekk

So far I've been really liking Rovaniemi. It's obviously not as big as Helsinki but it could be so much worse. At least there are a few shopping centers and most of my favorite stores can be found in here. I really like my school too. Everyone in my class are so nice and I absolutely love sign language. I was so nervous if I would make any friends here but I've already went out after school with my classmates a few times and I hang out with one today (more about that in the next post). 

I already have pictures for a next post so let's hope it won't take me this long to write it haha :D

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: