Saturday, September 27, 2014

Two faced

Hi!

I was catching up on blog posts last night and saw that my friend Laura had done a blog post with a little challenge she had found. The challenge is to only do your makeup for half of your face, show the difference and discuss makeup a little bit. I actually found a few other people's posts about this and it's interesting to see how much makeup changes how you look.


Makeup is a big part of my morning routine. I usually play some feel good music from my laptop while I do my makeup before I leave for school or whatever I'm doing that day. What I use really depends on how much time I have and what I feel like doing that day. Lately I've been using foundation, concealer (mostly only under my eyes), powder, bronzer, blush, mascara, eyebrow pen, lipstick and lipgloss. Some days I also put on some eyeshadow if I feel like it.

I don't wear makeup to feel confident or for anyone else but myself. It's just something I enjoy doing and I love trying out new products. I feel like taking some time for myself in the morning while I put on makeup is pretty relaxing. Even though I would rather leave the house with makeup on, it's not the end of the world if that doesn't happen.







See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: