Saturday, October 4, 2014

Friendship isn’t a big thing — it’s a million little things

Hi!

The girls came over again yesterday to play wii games, eat and just hang out. We always have such a great time together and I'm so glad I've got to meet all of these amazing people. 



Wii games we played included Just Dance and Mario Party (which I actually won :D)



We also ended up watching Pitch Perfect sometime during the night. It was my first time seeing it and now I'm obsessed with the soundtrack.


I told the girls we need to take pictures for my blog so I can write about how wonderful they are and I hope you know I wasn't kidding :P


When I moved over here my biggest fear was that I wouldn't make any friends. It was kind of my goal to talk to at least someone on the first day of school and I felt so proud of myself for staying at school an hour overtime talking with my classmates.


I do get along with my whole class which is awesome and I'm so happy our class is so amazing. It's so nice to be comfortable with doing group projects with anyone and not get nervous about presentations. I'm actually really happy I didn't apply last year because then I would've missed on all of this.


Anyway, back to my wonderful friends ;P I'm so glad I've found people in my school I get along with so well. I feel like there hasn't been a day when I haven't laughed so much I've almost cried when I've been with these people. And like I said at the beginning, we always have so much fun when we hang out together no matter if it's a lunch break at school or one of these game nights. I never thought I'd meet so many amazing people here and mostly because of them, I feel like I've been in a really happy place with my life lately. So thank you girls, if you're reading this <3


See you soon!
~Susanna

P.S. it's so pretty over here at this time of the year I love it. Also I'll be in Helsinki in a week! I can't wait :D


No comments: