Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lion King and too much food

Hi!

I had a house-warming party this weekend with a few of my friends from school. The plan was to watch all of the Lion King movies and eat way too much junk food. We started around 3 pm on Saturday and the last guests left around 4 pm on Sunday,






We went to get some pizza after the first movie. I haven't had pizza from an actual pizzeria since I moved here and I've been craving it for weeks so that was great.






After the movies we decided to play some Mario Party. I've never played it with 3 other people and it was so much fun. I even came in the 2nd place :D



I had heard that morning that they were going to show A Mother's Nightmare on tv at midnight so we watched that with the two of my friends who decided to stay for the night. After that we just chatted for a while and went to sleep.



We ended up sleeping pretty late and I started talking about how I have eggs in my fridge because I had made cookies for the party but I don't really like eggs so we made pancakes for breakfast/lunch/dinner (it was like 4 pm). They turned out good even though they took forever to make.

I feel pretty exhausted but really happy about the weekend. I'm so happy I've met such amazing people here in Rovaniemi. And just to think about that I was so so so scared that I wouldn't make any friends here when I moved.

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: