Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September Livbox

Hi!

I didn't have the best day today after oversleeping in the morning and missing the first class. I absolutely HATE being late so I felt awful about it all school day. I also knew that I had to go to the store after school and I wasn't really in the mood to do that but what inspired me to get off my butt and go outside was a package waiting for me in the post office. This month's LivBox had arrived!



September's theme was transforming into fall and all the new products released in fall. Once again, this box had a few products I've been meaning to get new ones of for a while now but never got around. It's like they know me and my cosmetic needs hahaha. I loved the box and I've been so so so pleased with the last two boxes especially. Now let's take a look what was in my box:


L'Occitaine - Shea Butter Hand Cream I've heard about these hand creams A LOT but never got myself one. The tube is pretty small so I put it in my backpack to take with me to school so I can try it out there.
L'oréal Paris - Elnett Satin Volum Excess (hair spray) I actually just needed a new hairspray.
L'oréal Paris - Skin Perfection Unifying Day Moisturizer ...and I needed a new moisturizer too :D Pretty excited about this one.
Nivea - Lip Butter Blueberry Blush I actually had to hold back a scream when I saw this in the box. Nivea's lip butters are my favorite and I had no idea they had a new one. I absolutely love anything that is blueberry scented too and this smelled just wonderful.
Katy Perry - Royal Revolution (perfume) I've been a fan of Katy's previous perfumes but this one was a bit too strong for me. I will probably give it to a friend or something.
Lumene - Clear it up! (face wash) I just tried this out in a shower and liked it. I can't really form a good enough opinion after using it for few days other than it smells pretty good :D

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: