Thursday, September 18, 2014

Boxing gloves and yoga mats

Hi!

I'm not gonna write too much this time but I had a few pictures in my phone and I thought I'd post them here. I had an idea for another long post but I'll save you this time :P Here's some stuff that has happened this week:


We had self defense classes all Friday last week and all Monday this week. I think it was one of my favorite courses we've had so far. We learned some basic stuff like what to do if someone grabs your wrist, hits you or strangles you and how to handle aggressive customers.




This school week has been so exhausting and it's only Thursday. We had two 10 hours long days, an exam and another exam tomorrow. I feel like we've had more homework than we usually do too. I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday.


My calendar looked fuller than it usually is too. I'm really excited for the weekend because I'm finally having a housewarming party. Five of my school friends are coming over and we're planning on watching all the Lion King movies, get some pizza and other yummy food. I'm probably going to make some chocolate chip cookies too. I haven't really had much to do on the weekends here so I'm just really excited to have plans with some amazing people :)


And lastly, yoga classes finally started today. It was really relaxing and I had fun. I'm so excited to have a new hobby this year especially because I've been interested in yoga for a while now but never got around or had time to sign up for classes.

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: