Friday, May 1, 2015

The little green feather

Hi!

So as I said, I want to start doing some nail art related posts on my blog too. I had promised to do my friend's nails on Saturday but they surprised me by decorating my house and coming over today so I got out all of my nail art things and we started thinking about ideas. I had an idea to do splatter nails with a straw but for some reason it didn't work at all so that was weird. We went with water decals and glitters instead. This was the first time I've ever used water decals and I kind of like them a lot.



The polishes I used:
Essie - Blanc
OPI -  No Room For The Blues
OPI - A Grape Fit!
Essie - Shake Your $$ Makers
+ some holographic glitter and feather water decals.


And in honor of May Day, my friend decided to decorate the box I made to have a white background for nail polish pictures :DD

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: