Thursday, April 23, 2015

St. Petersburg

Hi!

Last weekend I went on a trip to St. Petersburg, Russia with my dad. We left on Friday on a cruise ship where we went to eat at a buffet, saw a show at a nightclub and danced a bit. 


In the morning we jumped on a shuttle bus and started walking around after having some KFC for breakfast. Typical. I don't really know what else to tell other than we walked A LOT. St. Petersburg was beautiful and sometimes really reminded me of Helsinki. 











There was this one building that didn't fit in one picture so I had to take 4:







We walked through Nevski prospekt most of the day which is a street full of expensive stores. Only things I could afford were beauty products so I dragged my dad in to every beauty store I saw and the Russian word for "cosmetics" became familiar to me really soon.




Then it was time to jump on another shuttle bus and go back to the ship. We went to eat at an Italian restaurant, saw a show at the nightclub and I just remember thinking that I'd go rest for a while in our cabin and then go maybe dance for a while. Next thing I heard was my alarm clock going off in the morning. And then I went straight to sleep when we got home. I had a lot of fun on the trip but man, I was tired.




Here's all the things I bought excluding the tax free things from the ship because those were just candy and gum. I bought these from a few different stores but I have no idea what the names were.


One of the stores had some OPIs for sale for about 5€ so I bought two, No room for the blues and A grape fit!
I also got Blue frosting (Diamond strength) and Hypnautical (Triple shine) from Sally Hansen.


Revlon lip butter in Cupcake, Bon Voyage blotting sheets and a Dolce Milk lipbalm in choholate mint.


They sold the Dolce Milk products in a few stores I visited. I saw the banana scented shower gel and just couldn't resist. It smells AMAZING. The strawberry one also looked like something I wanted to buy but they only had a hand soap in the first store, the second one they had the shower gel in a big container and then finally I found it that size and I got really happy. I almost regret not buying enough of these shower gels to last me the rest of my life because they smell amazing and they were pretty cheap too.

Okay I think that's all.

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: