Monday, April 13, 2015

Colorful dots

Hi!

So since I got so many new nail polishes on Saturday, I obviously wanted to start using them asap. I looked through pinterest, youtube and nail blogs to get an idea for a nail art that I could do with the supplies I have here. I found these colorful ones with different variations from pinterest and since I didn't want to start with a difficult design, I went with this one. I had to get my Mint Candy Apple in use so I used that as a base. Now that I think about it, a white base would've probably been better.


The polishes I used:
Essie - Mint Candy Apple
BYS - Ultra Violet
Dermosil - Summer Glow
Essie - Shake Your $$ Makers
Essie - She's Picture Perfect
Essie - Blanc
Lumene Natural Code - Angry Birds 54
Color Club - Warhol

I made the dots with a bobby pin. Professional!


So I'm going to start posting my nail art here sometimes. Don't expect anything too fancy because 1. I haven't done nail art in AGES and 2. all of my supplies are in Rovaniemi.

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: