Sunday, April 5, 2015

Facebook Flashback: the beginning

Hi!

For some reason I've really wanted to start a series on this blog for a while now. I just never had an idea of what I should do until I got it the other day. I've been using Facebook since 2008 so my profile is full of just AWFUL photos that I thought I'd share here. Well, not all of them are going to be awful but I just thought it would be fun to react to my older pictures and maybe share memories that they bring to my mind. This is going to be either really fun or awful. Or both. We'll see how this goes.

So welcome to this new series that I'm going to be calling Facebook Flashback

I thought I'd start this series with my first profile pictures but I went back and actually looked at them and decided to save them for later. So let's start with profile pictures from few (actually five) years ago. All of the pictures on this series won't be profile pictures but I think they're the best ones to start with.

May 15, 2010
ohmygodIhatethisalready. Fist of all, like all of the comments on this picture are/were about my nails. LOOK AT THEM. But seriously did I actually think I looked cool or what's up with this?? I think we were visiting my godparents and I was jumping on the trampoline and taking pictures. COOL.

May 22, 2010 
Now this is the basic "I just got my hair dyed wow" picture. We'll see a lot of these in my profile pictures especially. I think my wall was painted pink just recently before this so obviously I had to take the picture in front of it. Also where am I looking at??

 June 5, 2010
The first of many mirror selfies as my profile picture. I think this was on a day when my first year of high school ended. The dress was cute but please don't even get me started on my makeup. Also the pink wall got the wall stickers on it, look at that :D

August 7, 2010 
This is from a day I went out to take pictures with Laura. It's insane to think that we've done that since 2010 (or even before? who knows? not me) and now we're planning on going out to take pictures tomorrow :DD Anyway, I have no idea why I thought this was so artsy but at least I wasn't wearing the sunglasses I wore that day. That's a whole new blog post. 

Okay, I think that's enough for now. Let me know if you like this idea and if I should continue this because even though I hate looking at old pictures of myself, it's nice to try to remember the stories behind the pictures and I don't really go through my old facebook photos often so I get to react to these too.

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: