Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Looking forward to summer

Hi!

I've decided this summer will be amazing. If not one of the best ones I've had. Here are some things I'm looking forward to:


Nightless nights. It's almost a tradition for me to go on a walk during midsummer when the sun doesn't set at all during the night. I know it's even lighter here in Lapland so I'm excited to see that again. It's been a while since I've been in Lapland during summer.


Hanging out with friends. We have so many things planned. I don't know how many things we'll be able to do but I'm excited to spend time with my friends as we might have more time during summer. I hope.

My summer job. I'll get to do something so different compared to what I've done previous summers and be around a bunch of new people. I've heard so many exciting things about the job and I'm so excited to start it.


My birthday. It's during midsummer once again which I love. I think I'm spending the day with my friends which will be great. And yes, I'll be singing Taylor Swift's 22 all day. Prepare.


One Direction concert. I could go on about this probably for hours because I still can't believe One Direction are actually coming to Finland!! As I'm writing this, there are 38 days left until the concert and that's not a lot...(what am I gonna wear???)  I'm just so excited to see the boys again and in my home country for the first time. It's the absolutely best feeling to be in a stadium filled with people who understand what the band and their music mean to me. It's going to be so amazing!

Meeting internet friends. As a lot of my twitter friends are coming to the concert, I'm hoping to meet at least a few of them while we're waiting for the concert to start. Also I'm probably most excited about meeting a girl I've been talking A LOT with for a while now. We're already planning on going to line up for the concert together as we're in the same section which is super exciting.

~Susanna
P.s. check out my nail blog ;P

No comments: