Friday, May 29, 2015

A week with a romper

Hi!

This week I challenged myself to wear one piece of clothing styled different ways for 5 days. I chose a romper/jumpsuit I recently bought from H&M as I wanted to see how many ways I could actually style it.

Monday


I felt like wearing something colorful to school so I paired the romper with a cardigan, blue tights, Converse and a colorful flower crown.


In the afternoon I went on a walk with my friend and just removed the flower crown.


Tuesday 


Day off aka as comfortable clothes as possible. I put on a cardigan that I use usually around my house and super comfy socks.


Wednesday 


It was a bit chillier day so I decided to put on a light jumper. To bring some color to the outfit, I put on pink leggings, Converse and obviously I had to add a flower crown as I'm obsessed with them.


Thursday


I was almost out of ideas this day but then I saw that someone had paired a romper with a flannel on pinterest. So I threw on a flannel, black leggings, Vans and once again, a flower crown.


Friday morning


Our school ended so I had a challenge to make the outfit a bit "dressy casual". I decided to go with a blazer kind of thing, sheer tights and black ballerina shoes. I wish it was warm enough to wear the romper without any kind of leggings or tights but maybe soon! It was really warm already today.


Friday afternoon


I spent the afternoon with my friend so I put on some more comfortable shoes as I'm not a fan of walking around in ballerina shoes and I also added a flower crown because why not.


Well this was very fun and different :D I wasn't really even bothered with wearing the same thing all week but I don't think I'll be doing that again for a while. 

Happy summer to all of you! :)

See you soon!
~Susanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Random question, what's the size of your apartment? In square metres please. :)