Sunday, July 13, 2014

Home haul

Hi!

I went to see The Fault In Our Stars with my mom today and since we were in the city central, we decided to stop by couple of stores. I wasn't really sure if I would find anything but I ended up getting few things for my new place (you know, when I can actually find a place to stay at) so I thought I'd do a little haul here.


First of all, I got couple of cutting boards because they were pretty cheap and I don't have cutting boards yet. I also found a pretty folder and I just had to get it. I have a drawer overflowing with different important and not so important papers so I thought maybe I can organize them in that as I go through them.


The other store we went to had a bunch of stuff on sale. I wanted to buy so many things but ended up controlling myself and getting just few things. I got couple of oven mitts and bowls for cereal etc.


I also found a bunch of Moomin stuff on sale but I think the only useful ones for me right now were the containers. I was actually surprised how cheap these were.


The only thing I got "for fun" was this canvas with a quote on it. I spotted it from pretty far away and instantly fell in love. I really want to put this in a bathroom or somewhere near a mirror for some reason. But I guess we'll see where it ends up when I move out :D

I was supposed to go ride a hot air balloon with my work mates today but the weather isn't the greatest so it got cancelled. For the 3rd time. I guess I'm just gonna go look for fun diy:s on pinterest then.

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: