Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A fresh start

Do I start this with a "hi"? I don't know.

A new chapter is starting in my life and in honor of that, I thought I'd start a blog. I'm about to take the big step and move out from my parents' house but the thing is that I'm not moving anywhere near, I'm basically moving across the country. It's both VERY scary and exciting and I thought keeping a blog might be a good way to write about my feelings during and after the move. 



I currently live in Helsinki, Finland and never thought I'd be able to live in Northern Finland so we can only see how this goes. Why am I moving there is because I got accepted to my 1st school choice to go study sign language, something I've been interested in since I was 9 years old. 

I still haven't heard back from any of the apartments I've applied for and I'm trying to move out in less than a month as school starts on the 11th. I have started packing already though.  

A tower of boxes full of kitchen supplies

I have kind of a big collection of beauty products, oops

I also thought I'd take few pictures of my room before everything's packed up. It's currently kind of a mess since I'm going through my stuff and slowly packing. I'll try to remember to take few pictures before I leave and show the difference.




Okay, I think that's all for this first post. I thought about doing a proper introduction on the next post and I'll obviously keep you guys updated on my packing and moving process.

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: