Thursday, July 17, 2014

Apartment news!

Hi!

I GOT AN APARTMENT!! Aaaahh this is so exciting! On Sunday night, I sent out few apartment applications and posted a thing on a website saying I'm looking for an apartment from Rovaniemi and I got about 8 offerings. 2 of them stood out the most and one of my relatives from Rovaniemi was nice enough to go check the apartments. There was one that was closer to my school and looked nicer in general so we picked that one. I've been in contact with the landlord and now I just need to sign the lease and I'm basically ready to move in.

The move in day is on the 10th of August which is much later than I wanted it to be but no can do. At least I won't have to stay with relatives for a week and THEN move in. It looks like I have to do my back to school shopping in Helsinki which is kind of nice since we have more stores here and maybe I can get a friend to go with me.

I do have pictures of the apartment but I don't really feel comfortable with showing them here as there is still another person living in the apartment and I wouldn't want someone come take pictures of my place and publish them without my permission. I'm sure you'll get a lot of pics when I'm moved in :D

I'm just glad I have one less thing to stress about. Now we just need to figure out if I'm getting a whole new set of furniture in Rovaniemi or if we're renting a van to take my stuff there. Either way, I still have a lot of stuff to pack and a lot of friends to see before the 10th.

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: