Monday, July 14, 2014

Flamingo shirt and overalls

Hi! 

So today I met up with my friend Laura. This was probably the last time we'll see each other before my move and that made me kinda sad. Almost every time we hang out, we go take pictures and today was no different. We drove around, had a picnic and I bought us Chinese food at the end of the day. I had so much fun and it made me forget the apartment hunting stress that I've been dealing with. I did get a pretty good apartment offer today tho so keep your fingers crossed for me, please?

I had a photography blog before but I thought I'd just move everything here and make it easier. So here's some of the pictures we took:












See you soon!
~Susanna
P.S. I really need to find a good layout for my blog so I'm probably gonna keep playing with these for a while, sorry.

2 comments:

katie said...

love the little photoshoot! awesome top!

Susanna said...

Thank you! :D