Monday, March 2, 2015

Winter break haul 1

HI!

So I went shopping today with my friend Laura today. I saved up some money especially to buy new clothes from Helsinki since my style has changed a lot this year. I found some amazing things and I'm so happy. I think I'm going to go through my closet when I go back to Rovaniemi and sell all the clothes I haven't worn in a long time. Anyway, here's what I bought today:

 I'm kind of obsessed with making little animals and charms out of loom bands and they had way more colors in Sinelli here. I got sparkly pink, 2 bags of black, silver, 2 bags of gold, red, bronze/brown and light blue.

From Anttila I got a Nivea in-shower body milk. And from H&M couple of makeup brushes since I was really smart and left mine at home.

Shirt and skirt from H&M

Top and skirt from H&M 

Shirt and skirt from H&M 

Skirt and jacket from New Yorker  


See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: