Sunday, March 15, 2015

It's adventure time again

Hi!

I visited Helsinki for the weekend because couple of my favorite youtubers from Ireland (BriBry and Candice) were having a meet up on Sunday and I REALLY wanted to meet them. This ended up being a perfect weekend to visit Helsinki as two other youtubers from the USA I'm a fan of (Joven and Lasercorn from Smosh Games) were in Helsinki too and tweeted on Friday that they'll have a meet up on Saturday. I went to the meet up on Saturday with my friend Laura who gets credits for most of the pictures from that day and on Sunday I met a bunch of my friends from twitter which was really nice. Overall, I had such a great weekend and I'm so so so happy I decided to go to Helsinki :) All the youtubers I met were super lovely and I couldn't stop smiling for the whole weekend.

Also this post is going to be mostly pictures but aren't pictures worth a thousand words? :P

Friday


On the plane

Saturday

Posing to get the lighting right for Laura's ootd pictures :P 

Joven :D 

 Lasercorn :D





Couldn't stop smiling after the meet up :3 


Some air hockey before the movie 

We went to see Cinderella which was great btw :D

Sunday

A mini show at the meet up which was super lovely

They sold some stuff at the meet up and I got couple of albums and a super cute hat :3



Candice noticed that we had matching phone cases which was really cool :D 



I gave BriBry an eyeliner from a Finnish makeup brand and he got really happy about it and hugged me :3


And now I'm sitting on a 12 hours long train ride on my way to Rovaniemi. I got a ticket in some kind of new cart that has spinning, single chairs and this isn't as bad as it could be. We'll see how dead I'll be in our first aid course tomorrow :DD

See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: