Saturday, November 8, 2014

Fall break

Hi!

I'm not gonna write too much this time since I have A LOT of pictures but I thought I would FINALLY post about my fall break. I went to Helsinki 11.-19.10. and I had an eventful week. I had so much fun and I loved seeing everyone again!

I arrived on Saturday morning and we went to a nice dinner with my family that afternoon. I did have my camera with me but I totally forgot to take any pictures that day.

On Sunday I went to see the One Direction: Where We Are movie with my friend Satu who I basically do everything 1D related with. It was nice to see the movie with her too because we went to the concert together last summer and the movie was filmed on the same tour. 




On Monday I spent the day with my best friend which was super nice. We went shopping and ate at a restaurant we both love. I had a lot of fun and it was nice to catch up with her :)


On Tuesday I hang out with couple of my friends from high school. We decided to just hang out and make dinner for all of us. We also ended up making cookies with the other friend since the other one was coming in later cause she was working that day. We also took a bunch of pictures because the last pictures we had of all of us were from early high school years.





On Wednesday I saw a friend from my senior year of high school. We had seen each other the last time when we graduated over a year ago but we still keep in touch on facebook so it was nice to see her in person after such a long time. We went to see a Finnish movie called Kesäkaverit and went to sit to McDonalds to catch up.


On Wednesday night I went to an amusement park with my best friend. There were like no lines on any of the rides and it was wonderful. It was also funny to see everyone in their winter jackets since every time I've been there everyone has had a t-shirt and shorts on.


On Thursday I went to Ikea with my mom and bought probably way too much stuff. It was nice to have some time just for me and my mom :)



I don't have any pictures from Friday but I went to see a Finnish movie Mielensäpahoittaja with my mom and brother which was really good. We also went to eat with the whole family after that.

On Saturday I went to a beauty expo with couple of my friends. We decided to not do our makeup in the morning so we could go get it done at the expo. As a person who loves hoarding beauty products, I always have a lot of fun at the beauty expo and it's even more fun with great friends :)


Credit to Laura for these pictures  

Also the Dudesons were there to tell us about their new jewelry collection which was awesome. I kind of really want one of the necklaces but they're so expensive D: Also, of course I had to get a picture with them.





See you soon!
~Susanna

No comments: